Experienced Marketing Executive, Social Marketing Solutions, Mentor, Facilitator and Professional Non-executive Director
Cheryl Hayman is founder and principal of Hayman Strategy a consultancy which provides a broad range of Business and Marketing Solutions to corporations.
Professional Summary :
- Sound strategic thinking blended with strong creative flair in the development of business, category and brand plans as well as a flair for new product development
- Natural communicator achieving good rapport, influence and a high level of commitment and motivation from colleagues at all levels
- Understanding and utilisation of numerous web-based and social media platforms – writer of blogs, online training through webinars and podcasts, and a thirst for knowledge and growing expertise in this area.
- Drive, team leadership and results-orientation in project management
- International and Australian packaged goods and retail experience with a particular emphasis on innovation in functional foods in the foods industry.
- Strong people developer and good delegation ability
- Experienced and strong advertising evaluation and development, plus research understanding and experience
- Strong and passionate advocate and opinionist on social media and associated branding options – leading edge expertise.
- Actively contribute and add value to corporations committed to innovative and profitable top line growth.
- Bring skills, experience and qualifications in strategic marketing to organisations with a desire to broaden the skills base of the directors.
- Provide an injection of energy, interest, passion and commitment to drive the implementation of an organisation’s business plans.